On 21 May 2007 CRP and Partnership for Social Development signed the contract on co-operation on the project “Response of Civil Society to Corruption”, financed by the European Union.
The project “Civic Society Corruption Response” includes the partnership co-operation between the organisations Partnership for Social Development, Romanian Academic Society and the member organisations of BURA.
The project activities include the following:
- Training for local NGOs on methodology and research for public policies analysis
- Focus group with relevant stakeholders regarding conflict of interest
- Governance and Conflict of Interest Policy Analysis – research/data collection
- Writing and publishing of Governance and Conflict of Interest Policy Analysis publication
- Conference and presentation of the Governance and Conflict of Interest Policy Analysis
- Advocacy/Public Awareness Workshop – Action Plan
- Public discussions/local and dissemination of results (according to the action plan)
- Advocacy Campaign
- Workshop-Evaluation and follow up
- Administrative closing up of the project